Questions? Our Dentists in Lincoln, NE are Here to Help.
We understand you may have many questions about dental services in Lincoln, NE, procedures, and overall dental health. Below you will find a list of frequently asked questions (faqs) about dental services and their answers that our dentist in Lincoln, NE often hears. For immediate dental help, please contact Preserve Family Dentistry at 402-413-7000. If you are seeking reduced cost dental care, UNMC College of Dentistry offers comprehensive dental care you can count on.
Our page at a glance includes:
- What should I know about general dentistry? We have answers to frequently asked questions to help you make the right decision!
The information on this page was written by Dr. Anton Diy.
This gentle Lincoln, NE dentists says: “I want each patient to feel valued and respected. Your comfort is my top priority. I will make sure to always check your comfort level throughout treatment and will try hard to provide effective distraction, compassion, and gentle touch during the administration of a local anesthetic. I would love to see you in my chair and would be honored to provide your dental care.”
You can schedule with this Lincoln, NE dentist, or his partners, online 24/7 at a Preserve Family Dentistry Location near you. This “dentist near me” serves the local communities close to Lincoln. Some of the communities include Roca, Bennet, Firth, Eagle, and Walton!
Looking for Dental Payment Plans
or Apply Online
(Click logo above to be directed to website)
We have 7 Locations in Lincoln, NE!
- Lincoln Family Dentistry – Central Lincoln
- South Lincoln Family Dentistry – South Lincoln
- Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry – Northeast Lincoln
- Preserve Family Dentistry – East Lincoln
- Coddington Dental – West Lincoln
- NorthStar Dental – North Lincoln
- SouthPointe Dental – Southwest Lincoln
- Emergency Dentist NE – Emergency Dental Care
- Lincoln Dental Plans – Affordable Dental Options
Nebraska Family Dentistry has Lincoln Dental clinics in all parts of Lincoln. Choose a “near me dentist” location that is convenient for you.